Re: neon dwarf rainbows

Aquatic Plants Digest wrote:
> Hi, i know this is a plant list but can anybody direct me to some websites
> with information on a fish i saw at the LFS called 'neon dwarf rainbows'

Rainbows are excellent inhabitants for planted tanks.  I've got pictures on
my website of my Neon Rainbowfish (Melanotaenia praecox).  They stay smaller
than most rainbows, but get bigger than many fish (larger than many tetras
and barbs...), I think they average around 2.5 inches.   My website is at
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua.

A great site for rainbowfish information is
http://www.ecn.net.au/~atappin/home.htm