Re:My experience with an online purchase from Dave Gomberg

I Ordered dave's CO2 system and TMG and The Iron test kit. It was shipped out the
day I ordered it and I recived it two days later. The iron kits came later as a
beta test kit and I wasnt charged for it because it was a test. I am very happy
with the CO2 system it works to my expectations. Dave Keep up the good work
                                             Bryan McKinnon