Re: Limnophila indica

Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:38:28 -0800 (PST)
From: Ryan Mills <millsman7 at yahoo_com>
Subject: Re: Limnophila indica

In my experience, poison seeping from this plant is
not a problem.  Maybe it does leak poison, but not
enough to do anything.  <<

In an off list email, Tom Barr basically said the same thing...if you do
regular water changes its nothing to be concerned about. I just dont want to
sell someone a plant thats going to kill their fish, and I had never heard
of this before. "Australian Ambulia" as its being called is now being made
readily available by commercial growers here in the USA, because of the
restrictions being put on other forms of Ambulia.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com