Re: My experience with an online purchase from Dave Gomberg

Here's my experience:  I order the CO2 setup and it was delivered in less
than a week.

I placed another order, and forgot to include some required shipping
information; he emailed me within one day requested the information he
needed, and then processed the order when he received it.

I have ordered from many mail order sources, some of which are often
mentioned on this list.  The best service was from Dave, without question.

John Godbey
Springfield, VA