Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #174

In a message dated 3/25/00 3:54:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<< I'm using TMG, with a little added KNO3 >>

I am concocting some PMDD but as yet lack the Chelated trace element mix - a
not uncommon situation from what I've read in the archives. Since I DO have
TMG, Would it be safe to just make up the PMDD without the Chelated trace
element mix and just dose the PMDD macros along with a dose of TMG in it's
place at the recommended levels for each or am I missing something here and
liable to overdose?

From what I can gather TMG is mostly trace elements with little or no
macronutrients, right?

Thanks to any and all for a reply.

Bob Olesen
in West Palm Beach - where it's a balmy, breezy day