Re: Attacking Rams

Thank you for the words of encouragement . . . actually I'm considering
getting a larger tank to give them and their fellow inhabitants more space to
go about *their business.*

Sylvia
In the midst of thunder & lightning
(Hoping the electric doesn't go out)

<< If you have a pair of Rams attacking your hand in concert (or a pair of any
 other dwarf cichlids for that matter) you should be congratulating yourself
 instead of worrying about it.  I have _never_ seen this behavior from a
 pair that were not guarding either eggs or fry.  Go back to the tank and
 praise them for their excellent parental behavior! :-) >>