Re: Cabomba

I find it grows faster even than the ambulia that was in the spot prior and
perished due to the aquarisol incident. There are several different types of
cabomba, some which grow faster than others. This (I believe) is C. Caroliana
(probably the easiest) --except for the fact that mine does develop a pinkish
color, and I've only seen it green in pictures.

<< Cabomba grows wild here in Florida.  Come to think of it - I've never seen
it
 grow anywhere but in a full sun situation. You'd probably need some serious
 light to be successful with this plant in an aquarium.