Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #172

In a message dated 3/24/00 3:02:44 PM US Central Standard Time,

<< Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:54:23 -0500
 From: "Blendia Nawrocki" <nawrocki at nac_net>
 Subject: Re: a comparison of two algae-eating fish

 These Flag fish sound like neat fish.  I live in northwest New Jersey.  When
 I ask at the local fish stores the clerk just looks at me with a dumb
 expression. They have not heard of this fish.  I have had one store look for
 me, he tells me they are not on the list of fish that he can get.  Is there
 a mail order company in the Northeast that I could mail order some?    >>

Try contacting Robert Rice; below is his e-mail address:

robertrice at juno_com