Re: a comparison of two algae-eating fish

My experience is the same. I find the females seem to work at it more
diligently than do the males.

Sylvia

Roger wrote:

<< One male, one female, two juveniles.  As near as I can tell they all eat
 algae, but the male seems to be the least active that way.  These fish are
 all from the same source; they were born here. >>

and Stephen wrote:

<<I've had better luck with female american flagfish; I find that they can
actually get
some work done without males chasing them around all the time!>>