Re: paludarium question

Ivo asked about condensation in his paludarium:

Ivo,
I've had one going for about 4 years, and I do agree that in the
cooler months (I say that because the South just about didn't get a
winter this year) the condensation will be a problem. I even have a
4" screen strip behind the lights for the best ventilation I can
provide, and I still have LOTS of condensation on the cooler
mornings. It contains several types of newts and 4 red-bellied frogs
and they also rub against the glass to cause even more problems. I
usually scrape the glass with a razor blade, rinse the sides down
with water and dry with a paper towel. It usually stays decent for a
day or two. At least the warmer months don't cause as much
condensation. I guess in a way, it's just something to get used to.
Before guests arrive, you can quick give it a squeegee and wipe-
down for a perfect-looking tank.

Jamie    <"\\\><