More on Ammonia

Hi,

Thanks for setting me straight.  It's evidently the acid component in some
products for chloramine that lowers the Ph.  My PH out of the tap is 7.6 but
drops fairly quickly (relatively low KH) so I want to use a PH neutral
product that won't release free ammonia into my tanks or convert it to
ammonium to be released when I do water changes.  Complete Care is supposed
to do this by breaking the chloramine bond and then converting the ammonia
into ammonium di-basic which stays inert regardless of PH.
Have any of you tested the effects of Complete Care by Tropical Science?

Thanks,

Scott