Re: a comparison of two algae-eating fish

Sylvia asked:

> 1) The sex of the flagfish? (I have noted some differences in
> algae-eating preferences of m/f flagfish. Could have been due to the
> fact that I obtained them from different sources.)

One male, one female, two juveniles.  As near as I can tell they all eat
algae, but the male seems to be the least active that way.  These fish are
all from the same source; they were born here.

> 2) What was your feeding regiment in the tanks?

I feed lightly with flake foods, twice a day.

Roger Miller