Re: a comparison of two algae-eating fish

Well not exactly a response to this topic, but slightly related. For some reason
my Black Molly's are completely ignoring the beard algae in my tank and are
instead developing a (un)healthy appetite for my Hygrophila corymbosa 'Stricta'
plants. I'm not sure whether I should remove the plant or the fish or just let
them carry on attacking my Stricta with wild abandon. Hmph...I thought Black
Molly's only liked eating algae?

Cheers,

Gordon