Re: Claus Christensen Speaking

> Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:43:58 -0800
> From: "Dixon, Steven T. (BEn)" <stdixon at ben_bechtel.com>
> Subject: Claus Christensen Speaking in San Francisco Friday, March 24th at 7:00 P.M.
>
> In my edition of yesterday's APD this message did not come through so I'm
> reposting it.  My apologies if you already received it.
>
> "Claus Christensen of Tropica in Denmark (the largest producer of aquatic
> plants in the world) will be speaking on planted aquaria this Friday evening
> at the San Francisco County Fair Building (formerly the Hall of Flowers) at
> 7:00 p.m. this Friday, March 24th.  The SF County Fair Building is located
> just inside the Golden Gate Park at 9th Avenue and Irving, just next to
> Strybing Arboretum.  There is plenty of parking just inside the park on 9th
> Avenue."
>
> Please contact Dave Gomberg or me for further details regarding the meeting
> if you would like to attend.
>
> Regards, Steve Dixon

Anyone who has the chance to see Claus's presentation should not pass it up! I attended the NEC convention in Farmington CT  last weekend and Claus gave 2 very informative lectures. He is an excellent speaker who obviously knows his stuff and has some excellent slides about his world travels to bring new plants into the hobby. Bring your questions and Tropica plant guide to have him sign when you attend.
Bob Buettner
In soon to be warm Northwest CT
Visit my  Freshwater Aquarium site at:
http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html