Needle valves

I am in the process of building an aquarium and am going "mid-tech" by
adding a pressurized C02 system.  Unfortunately I lack a needle valve to
fine tune the amount of C02 that reaches the plants.  I was looking at
Hoa's site and he said he found one reasonably priced (important issue)
at NAPA, but I only got a dumb look when I asked about one here in my
area.

BTW, my issue # 166 arrived with some very interesting topics listed,
but no posts followed.  A mistake I assume, but will we be getting the
posts?

Mark