Jobe's Ferns & Palms spikes/sticks

Hi,
  On 3-4-00 I wrote:

   <snip>If anyone is having problems finding the Jobe's fern and palm
spike's, we have them locally where I live. They sell for .99 a pack of 25
spikes and with tax that is 1.04 plus shipping if anyone would like some sent
to them. Let me know off-list and I would be glad to send some out to
you<snip>

  On 3-20-00 Jenny (High School student) wrote:

  <snip>No questions at this time, but wanted to let anyone on the list who
  wanted some, I saw Jobe spikes on Ebay for sale last night. In case
  anyone can't find them locally.<snip>

  Then on 3-20-00 Michael Rubin wrote:

  <snip>Jobe's spike product is not the same as the stick product.  The
spikes are
 designed for tree fertilization.<snip>

  And on 3-20-00, last but not least Gary Conway wrote:

  <snip>For others, like I, who have not been able to find Jobes Fern and
  Palm Spikes locally, the distributor, Easy Gardener, Inc.,will take
  orders on the phone. The spikes are $1.49 per pack of 30. This
  includes shipping. They take VISA and Mastercard.<snip>

 I am not sure why she posted the Ebay ad here but, she did so without my
knowledge or consent.  I guess she felt since I sold her an Emperor 400 for
$25 on Ebay in the past, she would try and help promote the auctions there.
dread-pirate-roberts is me.(That's me on Ebay) Don't bid on the Ebay ad!!!
Anyway, the ad was never intended for the list and for that I am sorry. Yes,
I know the ad on Ebay says spikes, but it is really the sticks. Thirty spikes
(which would come in packs of three), would definitely cost even someone in
the business, more than a dollar I'm sure.  My wife thought since I had such
good response for my posting, (around 14 people so far) I should make them
more available to anyone. I am not in the plant business and I was just doing
it as a favor for anyone who could not find them. I still will if anyone
needs them at my cost + shipping. And yes, I take MasterCard and Visa also if
you are signed with Paypal. I have e-mailed her asked her not post any more
of my ads here. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

James Watford
Columbia, SC