Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #163

Hi, Wright.

Ok Ok, several ppl have emailed me privetly aobut the ammonia/chloramine
issue and I stand convinced that there is a problem.
But how come I am NOT seeing any ammonia in "control tests" and never
see it in my tanks in testing after water changes?  The East Bay DOES
use chloramine, does it not?

Could it be a matter of how much chloramine or what kind?  I am totally
boggled by this.

troi

The use of hypo to neutralize