bog plants in the aquarium?

I just bought some brazilian swords from my lfs not
knowing they were bog plants.  I wondered why they
didn't look like any swords I've seen and then I saw
the plastic tag identifying them as spathiphyllum
tasson.  So I checked azgardens to check that these
plants were what they were called.  They appear to be
what they are.  Unfortunately, azgardens labels them
as bog plants, and they can survive submersed.  Is
this always true.  Seems like I'm in denial, but they
look great and I'd hate to not be able to use them.

Gerald Torres