RE: AGA International Aquascaping Showcase & Contest

Oops! In my announcement this morning of the AGA International Aquascaping
Showcase & Contest I stated that there is an upper limit of 250 entries
which will be accepted into the event. That number should be 300.

In case anyone is wondering why we are even bothering to place a limit to
the number of entries we will accept into this event, it is to ensure that
we (the organizers) can handle the entries we receive in a timely manner
given the limited amount of help that we have. Should we be innundated with
solid offers of assistance from new volunteers, perhaps that number might be
increased.

Thanks,

James Purchase
Toronto