Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #158

I looked at the website, and...  I dunno.  It seems a little dubious.  I
think I have enough algae problems, without farming the stuff.  And once it
colonizes the little scrubber box, what's to stop it from colonizing your
tank as well?  After all, it's all brightly lit, full of nutrients, and full
of marvelous surfaces to colonize.  And with all that algae eating up
nutrients, it is actually competing with your plants for the same things
your plants need.  And what about mechanical filtration?  I wouldn't try it
if it were my tank.

Matt