Profile

>My guess hear is that you picked up the wrong stuff.
Schutz has two
>products: (1) CLAY SOIL CONDITIONER (which is not
what you want, I
>don't
>think).  This is used to break up/aerate hard clay
soils in the garden,
>and
>(2) AQUATIC PLANT SOIL (which is what you do want),
or in your case if
>you
>have in fact purchase the AQUATIC PLANT SOIL, you may
not want.  It
>looks
>nothing like kitty-litter, it is much smaller and
heavier/denser almost
>like
>really small gravel.

I just wanted to add that the clay soil conditioner
and the aquatic plant soil products are almost
identical.  Supposedly, the aquatic plant soil has a
smaller grain size, but I recently purchased both
products, and I can't tell the difference other than
the fact that the aquatic plant soil is 3 times more
expensive!

Gerald Torres