Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #155

RE: Java moss attaching to drift wood.

>Hello, I'm trying to get some Java Moss to attach to my drift wood and was
>wondering if anyone had any good ideas the best way to go about it.  Got
>some nice Java ferns growing on my other piece but this stuff is a little
>messier to work with.

Use a staple gun to attach the rhizome to the driftwood. I used this method
over a year ago and after a month or two the plants were attached enough to
remove the staples. I had no ill effects to the plants. I was given this tip
from anther Aquascaper who has used this method for several years and has
had no problems.