m3's e-mail service back up...

Dear Plantist,

Our e-mail system was down since last Thurs. night until last night.  I
heard from some members that someone had asked about us on this list, thus I
am writing this message.  Our e-mail service is all fixed & functional now.
Thank you for your concern.  Orders placed during that period via our
shopping cart will be processed today.  All regular e-mails / faxes being
sent during that time were being lost permanently.  Please re-send if
possible.  We apologize for this problem.  Thank you for your attention.

Edward
m3 - www.marine-monsters.com