Actinic Lighting

Hello,										3.11.00
	I had ordered two coralife nutri grow plant lamps, and an error must
have been made @coralife because one of them (labeled nutrigrow), looks
like an Actinic blue bulb!  So I now have 1 30 watt Actinic, 1 30 watt
nutri grow, and 1 20 watt nutrigrow going into my 45 gallon tank.  My
questions are: 1.  Do actinic bulbs help, hurt, or do nothing for plants?
 2.  Is this enough light for my tank?  Thanks alot!

             >:)))))o                             Hanna
     >:)))))o                          hydrohanna at juno_com
                   >:)))))o

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.