Re: Ecology of the Planted Aquarium

> Dave,

Thanks for stepping right up to the plate!  And not mincing words!

    Exact ordering information for the book plus shipping are on the BookMasters
web page http://www.atlasbooks.com/marktplc/rr00388.htm#Order

      However, if hobbyists want an autographed copy directly from me, they can
send a personal or certified check, and I will get a signed copy of the book out
as soon as possible.  Hobbyists in U.S. can send $33, those in Canada $34,
Europeans $35, and those from Australia/Pacific Rim $36.

Diana Walstad