Solar Still

>Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 10:38:45 +0000
>From: George Slusarczuk <yurko at warwick_net>
>Subject: Re: Solar Still (was APD V4 #143
>
>Hello Matt,
>
>What you described is called a solar still. There are commercial
>versions for use in life boats, etc.
>
>It should be easily procurable on the coast.
>
>Best,
>
>George

Yeah, but I think I'm going to need a wee bit more flow than a life boat
still.  I would like to produce enough to do the water changes on my 2.5g,
my 55g, and when I get it set up, my 125g.  When I think about it, that's a
lot of water!  That's why I'd like to DIY this one, so as I could save cash
and make it the size I need.  Any design ideas?

Matt