Ecology of the Planted Aquarium

Last week I completed Diana Walstad's Ecology of the Planted Aquarium.
This is the book that someone in the hobby should have written twenty
years ago. A lot of time, reading and some experimentation appears to
have gone into its production. Ones conclusions may not always concur
with hers, but basic information is there for the consideration. Our
local aquarium society bought a copy and I highly recommend that other
clubs do the same. Let's hope that it gets translated soon into German,
Spanish, and Canadian English.

Regards,

--
Dave Whittaker