RE: warning about Aquabotonics

I have to say that I have read quite a few of the posts regarding this
"Aquabotonics" issue.   I see a lot about RobertH's "right to make
substitutions" etc and how AZ Gardens has the same stipulation.  I don't
think that was the real issue.

The REAL issue was the careless manner in how the plants were packaged
and how the customer received their order! If I remember correctly the
plants were in a disastrous state when the customer received them. Had
they been packaged properly and not damaged, maybe this whole issue
could have been avoided.

Yes there are 2 sides to every story, and I'm sure both parties are to
blame.  I'm also sure both parties have learned from this experience.