Re: green water

To Steve regarding your green water problem:

I know you feel like you accomplished something by removing 95% of your
water and now the water is clear, but... I'm sure the green will return
in time. You didn't really "solve" the problem. Recently I went thru the
same pea soup episode you have experienced. It turns out I have a high
phosphate level in my water. You should get yourself a phosphate test
kit and some phosphate remover.  See where this leads you...

Sue