lighting a tiny tank

Matt,

I have a 5 gallon tank with a similar  problem.  Lighting.  At another
fellow APDer's recommendation, I bought a Mighty Mite light for it.  I
only grow Java fern in this particular tank but it is very bright and
reasonably priced.  Around 30 bucks or in that neighborhood if memory
serves me correctly.  It would be perfect for a 2.5 gallon, that is what
the other guy had his on.

I don't want to appear stupid but after reading the last digest, what is
DW?  I got POV (point of view) but DW escapes me....

Daphne