Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #129

At 03:48 AM 3/2/2000 -0500, Walter Igharas asked:
>I would like to know the cheapest way of lighting a 50 gallon planted
>aquarium (36x16x18)  using florescent lighting. Also can anybody
>refer me to anyone that makes custom hoods for aquariums?

Walter, I am in the process of writing an article on this very topic for
Planted Aquaria Magazine (DIY hood).  If you are a subscriber, you will
receive it when it is published (hopefully in June).   If you need it
sooner email me, I will send advance copies to subscribers who are in a big
hurry for it.

--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam