Re: Dupla

>Date: Wed,  1 Mar 2000 04:57:52 -0500 (EST)
>From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net>
>Subject: Dupla
>
>I have what is claimed to be raw dupla fertilizer powder.
>Not PMD, but the real thing in powdered form.
>
>I have a gram of the stuff I'm supposed to add it to
>a gallon of distilled water and use 1 cc per gallon.
>
>It seems to me there's no way in hell this stuff
>can be a fertilizer, there simply isn't enough
>of it. There'd need to be at the very least - I
>would guess - a few grams or more just for the
>potassium.
>
>It's about the color of brewers yeast. I havn't
>mixed it up yet to see what color the solution
>will be.
>
>Any of you dupla-freaks out there have any idea
>what this stuff is?

Hi there.

I am sorry I can't help you with what it is.
But I sure would like to know when you figure it out. Please post it to this
mailing list.
How did you get it ??
Do you know any chemist who might analyse it ??
I know one, the only problem is I live in Europe.

Good luck with it.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:

       The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html

If email replying to this mail, remove ' ihsyd ' from email address