Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #126

At 03:48 PM 2/29/2000 -0500, Sherman Lovell asked:
>When someone posts to the list with a specific, individual problem, the
response
>to which is of less than general interest [asking for a source of KNO3 or
Jobe's Spikes
>in Seattle, for example], could you please just e-mail them directly
>with your offer of assistance?  I think that this would improve the
>signal-to-noise ratio on the list.

I would really like to hear the list's input on this (notice that I changed
the example and used square brackets to show that).  Does your LFS have the
planted tank supplies you need?  I am very lucky, I have a great LFS, but
it doesn't have most of what I need.

How do you all feel?
--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam