Re: Summary: Commercial presence on APD

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Sherman Lovell wrote:

> May I make a suggestion and request for commercial entities on APD?  When
> someone posts to the list with a specific, individual problem, the response
> to which is of less than general interest (bemoaning the fact that there are
> no SAEs in Seattle, for example),

You're kidding, right?  The Fish Store has tons of them, and the Greater
Seattle Aquarium Society auctioned off several dozen three weeks ago at
our annual plant auction. :)

OK, see there I go, breaking that rule and posting a reply to the list.
And one might even say, su[b]tlely promoting an organization or
(www.gsas.org) website.  :)

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson