T8 Sylvania bulbs

I've found a potential mail order source for Sylvania's
FO17/950/24" bulbs for $5.95 each. I'll be calling today to order some
and we'll see whether they stick with that price quote or not.

If they do, I'll post info as to where I'm ordering from as I'd assume
that they'd also carry the 32 watt T8's that would be more useful for
larger tanks.
(I'm running 2 741's and 2 735's and I'd love to switch to the 950's)

Ed Smith