Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #123

Quoth Aquatic Plants Digest regarding Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #123:

Do you mean a program that would record data automatically from a
data acquisition interface, or just a program to plug numbers into?

> Does anyone here on the list know of a program I can use with my palm
> pilot that would record tank parameters such as temp and pH, schedule
> maintenance reminders, include livestock log, or help with conversions
> (metric)  that I could sync with my pc.  I want to be able to carry
> some of my tank data around and share it with others.  Or maybe just a
> good inventory program.  I'm looking for a program specifically for
> aquariums.
Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put
'em i' the paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a
stick, and cried 'Down wantons, down!'"