Re: Daphnia

Daphnia's not too hard at all. Keeping a greenwater culture going is not too hard either,
as more than a few members of the plants list can attest. ;)

You can find some info here:

http://www.org-tx.com/reef/mic_cult.html

and

http://www.thekrib.com/Food/

You might want to try your local fish club (especially killifish); someone's bound to keep
some. I've also heard that you could throw some frozen daphnia in the water; some of the
daphnia will contain "resting eggs", though I haven't tried this myself.

Resting eggs (or cysts) can be easily mailed, btw. I know that Florida aquatic farms mails
out rotifer cysts.

-- Stephen