Re: aquatic entomology

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Craig wrote:

>     I was just wondering if any others out there have done any experimenting
> with insects in planted aquariums.

The topic has come up off and on.  In the most recent discussion I recall
on the list we learned that most aquatic insects complete some part of
their life cycle out of water.  That creates a few problems for the
aquarium keeper.

Rhonda Wilson's web pages have long contained links for information on
aquatic insects and I think the last time I visited there she had added
some content.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to connect to her site this
morning, so I can't give you a current URL.

Rhonda, if you're reading, can you let us know what's up?

Roger Miller