Too much of a commercial presence on APD?

It seems like we're seeing a lot more of a commercial presence on APD
than we used to.  I'm thinking in particular of two entities that used
to be very small scale or non-commercial, but that have now come to be a
fairly constant marketing presence.  Is this bothering anyone else?  Or
are maybe these two people just viewed as list members who happen to be
filling the somewhat specialized needs of the group?  Personally, I draw
the line where someone posts a message saying nothing more than, in
effect, "I can sell you what you're looking for at http://..."
-- Sherman Lovell