Re: Multi co2 units

I'm in the planning stages and am wondering about the possibilities of
supplying multiple aquaria in different locations throughout the house from a
large central co2 tank. While this must have been covered at one time or
another, I can't seem to find any reference in the archive. Would multiple
regulators be needed or simply good secure piping and connections plus
multiple valves? Any enlightenment on this subject would be greatly
appreciated.

Bob Olesen