Good book, good deal...

I think this is a good deal.  I found Tepoot's "Aquarium Plants: The
Practical Guide" on Buybooks.com for $31.52, and it's in stock.  I
had originally tried ordering it from Barnes and Noble, and while
their site claimed it was in stock, after two weeks, it still hadn't
shipped, and their customer service rep informed me they were waiting
to receive it.   I ordered it monday from buybooks.com, and according
to the UPS tracking site, I'll receive it tomorrow.

http://www.buy.com/books/product.asp?sku=30495262