metering valve

Hey,

I recently picked up a metering valve (used surplus) for a CO2 system I am
setting up.  So far, I have found very little information about the valve
and was wondering if anyone could help out.  I am specifically looking for
the Cv per turn and Cv at "closed".  Also, I would like to know where to
order replacement needles and how to install them.

The valve was made by Whitey, and has "SS-22RS4 3000psi WOG" on one side and
"316" on the other (presumably 316 stainless steel).  The control handle is
a vernier scale that runs from 0 to 1 in four full turns (the scale appears
to go on, but the handle stops turning easily at 1).

The price was right for something that looked like it might finish off my
CO2 system.  Any info would be appreciated.  (the current whitey catalog
does not included this valve)

Thanks,
Matthew Shaffer
Greensboro, NC