Freshwater Bumble Bee Gobie

Hello All,

I was at the LFS stocking up on cardinal tetras and the sales person was
being nice giving me extra fish. The salesperson
gave me a fish that I haven't seen before and could not find in my
reference books. I believe people should not
buy pets without fully knowing there needs but I felt bad rejecting this
persons gift so I took it home.

So I am asking anyone and everyone please help!!! I don't know the
behavior of this fish nor what it likes to eat. I have
asked the salesperson that was no help seems they no longer carry that
fish anymore. This fish was labeled a
"Bumble Bee Gobie" and it has black and yellow alternating vertical
stripes. It currently seems harmless and likes to hide
in the plants towards the back of the tank.

Thanks
Cesar