RE:Har Grass

>>Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:23:55 -0800
>>From: "Thomas Barr" <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
>
>One of my prized reference books mentions that "Har Grass" is a close
>relative of the popular but difficult to find "Laughing Grass".
>
>Har-har-har.
>

>George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)

Oh no, laughing grass is illegal but there is a medicinal movement to
legalize it out here in CA.
I haven't been able to grow it under water..........yet. The FBI already has
a file on me with all the MH light's & CO2 acrylic reactor tubes I have as
it is..........(They didn't believe me when I stated the tubing was for
incinderary plant fertilization.....)
The fish eat much better when Laughing grass is growing well, they just
can't
stop nibbling, but they get "red eye" and often just sit and stare at my
Lava lamp on
the table with a sh*t eating grin on their face. Not to fun to
watch........unless I try some laughing grass too -:).
Har grass is a southern throw back indicating where I'm really from<g>.
Regards,
Thomas the  Barr
 -who stuck his head out too far
   It went home in another car