Re: Carpet plants

A local aquarist recently gave me a clump of hairgrass, probably
Eleocharis parvula. It's about three inches tall and thicker than
a well fertilized sod. I like the look. Is anyone using this?

Yes.  Unfortunately I have 3 bunches of this stuff and it grows rather
tall, to the very top of the water in my 55g.  I goofed when planting it
and selected a location fairly close to the intake of my filter.  I love
the look, but the maintenance overwhelms me sometimes.

Mark