OKC club?

Hello All,

I don't know if this is the proper place to start an AP club, but not having
a local club in Oklahoma City, and having access to this wonderful forum, I
was wondering how many people would be interested in starting an
aquarium/aquatic plant club.  If I can get enough names together and get
some help, this might actually work.  I know that OKC had a club years ago,
but eventually folded.  Karen, your lecture inspired me.  I've heard about
all these places where people exchange ideas, pass along information, and
trade fish/plants to expand their hobby, and have been extremely envious.  I
guess if I want something like the clubs across the nation, we OKCer's must
take the initiative.  So anyone interested, hop on.

Bailin
Hoping for an aquarium club