RE:Riccia

>Guess I have been lucky then! If its in Amanos tanks...it must have been
>done on purpose!! :)
>
>Robert Paul H

I doubt it was on purpose, he like myself learned to deal with it and accept
it the ways it is.
Later, after this experience, I try my best to avoid getting it in another
tank. I have the same bladderwort/Riccia/hairgrass mat that he has in some
of his tanks. You cannot control it except by complete removal and starting
over with only hairgrass. It's an extremely powerful mat. Goes well with
that Amano pearlgrass too but at least they can be separated. Both are
"weeds". You should be able to grow the heck out of the pearlgrass and be
quite happy with it.
Good plant.
Regards,
Tom Barr