South out?

At 03:48 PM 2/13/2000 -0500, Dwight Chang moaned:
>I would love to start up a local group, but I have NO EXPERIENCE in this
>sort of thing!  Nor do I have the "star-power" to attract committed
>volunteers to keep it going.

Neither did anyone else when they started, Dwight.   Stop moaning and do
it!   Start by collecting the names of anyone within 100 miles of ??? (your
choice of center) who posts to the list.   Also round up the names of all
local aquarium clubs and go to meetings to solicit email addresses for your
mailing list.   When you have 20 email addresses you have enough to start.
 Go for it.   As for stars, you are your club's local star.
--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam
My aquarium plant supply store:      http://www.wcf.com/store