Re: New pictures...

> Congratulations.  Very nice tank and web site.  I love the pictures.

Thanks. Actually, I just re-did the site layout tonight.
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

> However,  I think you have a mis-ID.  The plant you labeled as Glossostigma
> elatinoides seems to be Hemianthus micranthemoides (Pearlweed).  I used to
> make this mistake also, because Amano uses both side by side.

I don't think so.  The picture isn't the best, but the Glosso came
from the famous George Booth, and I'll bet that his ID is correct.

It's hard to see in the pics, but the Glosso has lanceolate leaves,
where the Pearlweed has much more rounded leaves.  I've got some
pearlweed too.  They work nice together.