AQUAJOURNAL Arrives

Hi all,

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to find in my mail box volumes 33-38.
With recent discussions on this list, I did not expect to receive them,
especially considering I had subscribed October 25, 1999.  I even received a
confirmation email at the time.  I would not take this as an indication that
Vectrapoint is back on-line.  Afterall, the Singapore mailing label was
dated December 3, 1999.  There was also another sticker that read something
like _RECEIVED DAMAGED.  REPAIRED AND REPACKAGED at Minneapolis PO_.
Despite a bent corner or two, they were in good shape.  Talk about snail
mail <g>.  It is a shame if the English version Aquajournal is defunct,
however these should hold me over until Dave Gomberg's Planted Aquaria
Magazine arrives.  Now back to reading.....er....work!

Mike Grace